- Case Size: 45.00 millimeters, Bandwidth: 22 millimeters, Case Thickness: 11.02 millimeters
- Swiss quartz movement, 316L stainless steel case, Index plus Arabic dial type, Date
- Stainless steel bracelet, folding clasp with push-buttons closure
- Water-resistant up to a pressure of 10 bar (100 m / 330 Feet): suitable for short periods of recreational swimillimetersing and showering, but no diving or snorkeling.
What is Tissot brand?
The plus sign in the logo symbolizes the Swiss quality and reliability Tissot has shown since 1853.
The watches, sold in more than 160 countries, are authentic, accessible and use special materials, advanced functionalities and meticulous design. Tissot stands by its signature, Innovators by Tradition. The high caliber of the brand has been repeatedly recognized.
Tissot has been named Official Timekeeper and Partner of many disciplines, including, basketball with the NBA and FIBA; cycling with the Tour de France and the UCI World Cycling Championships; motorsports with MotoGP and the FIM World Superbike Championship and rugby with the RBS 6 Nations Championship, TOP 14, the European Rugby Champions and Challenge Cups. It is also the Official Timekeeper of the World Championships of fencing and ice hockey and of the AFL.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 5 x 7 inches; 6.17 Ounces
- Item model number : T1166171104701
- Department : Mens
- Batteries : 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : August 22, 2017
- Manufacturer : Tissot